Overview of functionality
Customisable home page for each site, featuring a synopsis and traffic-light style indicator of progress against travel plan targets.
- Targets and Action Plans for each site, with records of results delivered.
- Automatic calculation of carbon emissions and parking levels based on local authority standards.
- Library of documents relating to each travel plan.
- Shared access to individual travel plans by developers/site managers and local authority officers.
- Local Authority review and approval of information entered by planning applicants at each stage of development.
- Automatic reminders of travel plan dates and milestones.
- Management overview of the status of every travel plan within a local authority area including residential travel plans.
- Modal split and action analysis and reporting system for each individual site and as an aggregate by district or year of approval/occupation.
Local Authorities will be able to purchase the core iOnTRAVEL system at an initial cost of £7950 +VAT.
- Non-exclusive, non-transferable, independent rights to use the iOnTRAVEL system.
- Customisation of features of the system to local specification
- (2 days of analysis and configuration).
An add-on module for the design and implementation of on-line staff and residents surveys is also available, at a cost of £1950 + VAT.
Hosting, Support and Maintenance
Hosting and support will be provided by the system developers, Netspin, at a cost of £2,465 +VAT per year for the core iOnTRAVEL system, and £600 +VAT per year for the Survey module.
- Hosting on secure, high-availability servers, accessible 24 hours a day, 365 days a week.
- Telephone and email support 09:00-17:00 Monday Friday (excluding public holidays).
- Maintenance releases, upgrades and additions.